Oversized equipment transportation project AECM special settlement p. Volgodonsk – temporary berth in Drakino, Moscow Region
Shelby barge platform, project No. 81109, RRR class – “О 2.0 (ice 20))
– Methane converter 100-С, quantity – 1 piece, weight – 55.00 tons
Dimensions – 8200mmx3500mmx3250mm
– Methane converter 100-С, quantity – 1 piece, weight – 140.00 tons
Dimensions – 15900mmx4360mmx4320 mm
– The body of the column for the synthesis of ammonia 1105-D, quantity – 1 pc., Weight – 356.669 tons
Dimensions – 19033mmx6000mmx4073mm
– Cap of the column for the synthesis of ammonia 1105-D, quantity – 1 pc, weight – 55.00 tons
Dimensions – 4597mmx3820mmx4276mm
– The skirt of the ammonia synthesis column 1105-D, quantity – 1 pc, weight – 134.00 tons
Dimensions – 5465mmx5040mmx1307mm
– Basket of ammonia synthesis column 1105-D, quantity – 1 pc, weight – 115.40 tons
Dimensions – 20500mmx3550mmx3620mm
In July 2019, the VICAR company carried out river transportation of oversized cargo along the route: AEMT special berth at Volgodonsk, a temporary berth at Drakino, Moscow Region. Oversized heavy cargo was loaded by crane on the special berth of AEMT in Volgodonsk in accordance with the developed scheme for the placement and fastening of CTG.
A feature of this transportation was a series of measures for unloading equipment using the RO-RO method. Due to the lack of guaranteed depths in the area of the river. Oka Yelatma-Diet, initially, work was carried out in Nizhny Novgorod to reduce the draft of the Shelby barge: ballasting and dismantling of the ship’s elements without affecting the safety of navigation, which made it possible for the BBS to reach the settlement of Kolomna in the Moscow Region, where “ pause ”with partial unloading of equipment. After 46 km in the village of Ozery, the last unit of cargo, the hull of the ammonia synthesis column 1105-D, was loaded by the RO-RO method to the barge “7058” “on water” and delivered to the village of Drakino, Moscow Region.
This equipment is intended for one of the largest manufacturers of mineral fertilizers and industrial products of PJSC “Dorogobuzh”, located in the Smolensk region. The transportation customer was the companies of Dorogobuzh PJSC and RTL LLC.