Oversized equipment transportation project AECM special settlement p. Volgodonsk – temporary berth in Drakino, Moscow Region
Shelby barge platform, project No. 81109.
– Methane converter 100-С, quantity – 1 piece, weight – 55.00 tons
Dimensions – 8200mmx3500mmx3250mm
– Methane converter 100-С, quantity – 1 piece, weight – 140.00 tons
Dimensions – 15900mmx4360mmx4320 mm
– The body of the column for the synthesis of ammonia 1105-D, quantity – 1 pc., Weight – 356.669 tons
Dimensions – 19033mmx6000mmx4073mm
– Cap of the column for the synthesis of ammonia 1105-D, quantity – 1 pc, weight – 55.00 tons
Dimensions – 4597mmx3820mmx4276mm
– The skirt of the ammonia synthesis column 1105-D, quantity – 1 pc, weight – 134.00 tons
Dimensions – 5465mmx5040mmx1307mm
– Basket of ammonia synthesis column 1105-D, quantity – 1 pc, weight – 115.40 tons
Dimensions – 20500mmx3550mmx3620mm
In July 2019, the company “VIKAR” performed river transportation of oversized cargo on the route: special train AEM p. Volgodonsk is a temporary berth in the village of Drakino, Moscow region.
Transportation was carried out in conditions of extreme low water on the Oka river in the area of Murom and Serpukhov. To carry out the transportation, we used our own diving forces and a soil-washing complex. The unique feature of transportation was the rolling of a 356-ton Synthesis Column from one barge to another “afloat”, on the roadstead, in the absence of coastal infrastructure.
The customer of the transportation was RTL LLC.